MAC ETO – ABATOR
EtO Emission control
- Is extremely clean and cost efficient to operate. Catalytic oxidation technology produces
no toxic chemicals to handle or dispose.
- Is able to control ETO emissions from both high and low concentration sources in one unit.
- Easily integrates into your existing operations.
- Can be updated to process alternative sterilant blends when they become available.
- Protects employees and patients from harmful ETO contaminants.
- Protects the earth and environment from the same harmful discharge and emissions.
ETO-Abator systems use catalytic oxidation technology to convert ETO into carbon dioxide and water vapour. Our proprietary catalysts destroy greater than 99.99% of the ETO encountered, with 99.9% guaranteed on high concentration effluents, such as sterilizer exhaust, and 99.0% on aeration exhaust and other low concentration emissions. MAC offers the system capable of handling both high and low ETO concentrations in one compact unit at these efficiency levels. We have the large installed base of ETO abatement systems.
MAC’s ETO-Abator system meets all the European Air Clean require- ments. Being a catalytic system, MAC’s ETO-Abator system is extremely clean and cost-efficient to operate. There are no toxic chemicals to handle or dispose.Compared to competing emission control technologies, the ETO-Abator system has very low maintenance requirements, with only a low cost pre-filter to replace on a periodic basis. The catalyst cells are designed to last 3-5 years on average before replacement is required. These advantages set our ETO-Abator systems apart from other emission control technologies.
We offer numerous models compatible with sterilizers sized from 100 l to 40000 l and multiple sterilizer/aeration configurations. The ETO-Abator systems come instrumented with all the controls necessary for worry-free operation. They can be run manually or integrated with sterilizer controls for automated operation.
Standard ETO-Abator system models presently include
- small (hospital) units (Model 50, 100 and 200)
- industrial units (Model 500 and bigger).
The industrial units are designed according to the customer needs.
If you are interested in the products we offer, you can contact us in writing, by phone or by e-mail at the address below.
MAC ETO SYSTEMS s.r.o.
tel: +420 581 110 105